Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Goals.

I want my life to bring glory and honor to my Savior Jesus Christ and I want to be a blessing to others. I always put God first and my family is next. It is such a privilege to be a servant to God and my family.

Jude 22 and of some have compassion, making a difference.

I truly want to make a difference in the lives of others. I want to be that godly example, especially to my children! What a serious job it is to raise children. We will be held accountable for all we do. Our children are a reflection of us. If we see their faults....a lot of times we have the same faults in our life. I've always said the saying "monkey see, monkey do, monkey is always watching you". Oh how true this is! Our children desire to be like us. Thank God that He is still working on me, to make me what I ought to be! I want to be a vessel fit for the masters use.

God prepare me to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true.
With thanksgiving, I'll be a living, sanctuary for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment